New! Online Intro to Bridge Course – Reserve your seat now!
Maybe you played it in college, or perhaps you saw it on TV or at your parents’ kitchen table – BRIDGE! It’s the ultimate card game, featuring strategy, teamwork and fun.
Are you ready to learn how to play? Presenting Intro to Bridge, a new interactive online course from the American Contract Bridge League.
Each 90-minute lesson – 10 in all – features hands-on learning with plenty of practice for your new skills. You can expect to begin playing shortly into the first lesson.
10 Lessons for just $50 and includes a free 90-day trial of the Shark Bridge app.
If you’re familiar with other card games like spades or war, you’re off to a good start. Both are “trick-taking” games, and so is bridge.
Intro to Bridge was developed with Patty Tucker, an ACBL Hall of Fame member and legendary bridge teacher. She is a leader in bridge education for all ages and specializes in guiding players who are just beginning. Course instructors include Patty Tucker, Eli Jolley and Morgan Johnstone.
We strongly recommend that you attend the classes on a PC or Mac desktop computer rather than on a tablet or phone. While tablets can be used, these devices make navigation much harder. You must also have a Zoom account in order to participate in the course. A zoom account is free, and it only takes a few minutes to sign up, https://zoom.us/signup.
New courses starting soon! See schedule below. (Note: the first lesson will last two hours, and the remaining lessons are 90 minutes each.)
- Saturdays beginning September 18, 11 a.m. Eastern, 8 a.m. Pacific
- Mondays beginning September 20, 4 p.m. Eastern, 1 p.m. Pacific
- Mondays beginning September 20, 6:30 p.m. Eastern, 3:30 p.m. Pacific
- Tuesdays beginning September 21, 6:30 p.m. Eastern, 3:30 p.m. Pacific
- Wednesdays beginning September 29, 7 p.m. Eastern, 4 p.m. Pacific
- Thursdays beginning September 30, 1 p.m. Eastern, 10 a.m. Pacific
- Thursdays beginning September 30, 4 p.m. Eastern, 1 p.m. Pacific
- Fridays beginning October 1, 1 p.m. Eastern, 10 a.m. Pacific
- Wednesdays beginning October 6, 9:30 p.m. Eastern, 6:30 p.m. Pacific
Space is limited so let’s get started! Register Here!