These special events in clubs offer additional masterpoints and, in some cases, hand records and analyses. Call your club to learn if these events are scheduled in your area or go to Participating Clubs
View/Print the 2019 schedule in PDF format
|September||All month||Club International Fund Games|
|September 12||Thursday Evening*||ACBL-wide International Fund Game
2 of 3
|October||All month||Jane Johnson Club Appreciation Games
A total of two Club Appreciation games per sanctioned session during October only
(Any combination of Club Appreciation games is allowed, not to exceed two total games per sanctioned session)
|October 4||Friday Afternoon*||ACBL-wide Senior Pairs
2 of 2
|October 10||Thursday Afternoon||Olympiad Fund Game
Canada-wide Event – 2 of 2
|October 29||Tuesday Any session||Erin Berry Rookie/Master Game
|October 31||Thursday Afternoon*||ACBL-wide Instant Matchpoint Game
Printed materials available
|December 16||Monday Morning*||ACBL-wide International Fund Game
3 of 3
- Clubs may not hold both the ACBL-wide game and the extra club championship game.
- Clubs holding the club championship game must have an existing sanction for that day and time.
- The club championship game would be in addition to your allocated quarterly game.
- The masterpoints awards for a club championship game are the same as a “fund” game – 63.6% of sectional rated black points.
- There are no additional fees to hold club championship games.
- Each club will use their own hands and the ACBL-wide game hands cannot be used for the club championship.
Has your club been holding Interclub Championship games? These games are scheduled twice a month with all participating clubs using identical hand records. Overall rankings and recaps are posted on our website within 24 hours.