- A previous version of ACBLscore is not needed to install
- The ACBL is no longer producing a DOS version of ACBLscore
- For installation or technical questions email ACBLscore@acbl.org or phone 662-253-3165.
New in version 8.33
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows 7 – 32 bit, Windows 10 – 32 bit (DOS), Windows 10- 64 bit (Windows)
- Printer: Any is acceptable. A wide-carriage printer (132 columns) dot matrix will produce recaps that may be easier to read, but a narrow dot matrix, laser or inkjet will be adequate. These printers will work with ACBLscore only in Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP.
- Keyboard: Should have a numeric keypad separate from the letter keys for easier numeric entry. A separate set of arrow keys is also helpful.
To report bugs, or if you have installation or technical questions: email ACBLscore@acbl.org or phone 662-253-3165.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Important information about Windows 10 and ACBLscore
In August 2016 Microsoft released the Windows 10 Anniversary patch that broke the function keys (F1, F2, etc.) inside ACBLscore. Click the button below for a workaround.