ACBLscore® is software used by clubs to score duplicate bridge and report results to the ACBL. ACBLscore® will handle almost any variation of movement, including individual. It can rank a stratified game with up to three strata, and can score by matchpoints, IMPs or Swiss Teams. It supports a database of players so that it will compute handicaps, print mailing labels, etc. Here you’ll find software specifications and downloads, as well as special instructions to submit a club report, update your club database, report special games, and post your game results on the Internet.
Download ACBLscore® (free)
To order ACBLscore® on CD ($10 handling charge) email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 855-275-7629 (U.S.), 888-219-9901 (Canada) or +1-662-253-3181 (other countries).
For installation or technical questions email ACBLscore@acbl.org or phone 662-253-3165.
How to correct a report
The following steps will take you through the process of updating your club’s monthly report :
- From the home screen of ACBLscore, click Data Base in the toolbar and select ACBL Reports from the menu.
- In the Select Report Month screen, select the month for which you will be submitting reports and financials and click OK. You can choose any month in the last six months.
- In the next screen, select the club for which you will be filing your report and click OK.
- Click OK in the NOTE screen. If you don’t owe anything, you will be directed to the upload page.
- The next screen will give you three options. Select 3 for both financial and masterpoint reports for submission. Click OK.
- In the following screen, choose whether you want to include financials for prior unreported games.
- Games that will not be included are listed in the next screen. Click Yes to continue with the financial report.
- Select option 1 for reports as a File with coversheet to file reports. Click OK.
- Click Browse to choose where to save the files for the report on your computer and then click OK. It is very important that you remember where you are saving your files as you will need to access them later.
- The next screen states that all payments must be made by credit card, debit card or Pay Pal. Click OK.
- Your total fees will appear in the next screen. Click No to finish the process later.
- In the next screen, choose whether to include the list of non-members in your report.
- Select whether you want to include unreported masterpoints from previous months.
- The next message states that your files have been saved. Click OK.
- You may now exit ACBLscore.
- Open your Email tool and attach the LZH file that you just saved to your computer. The file should have the following naming convention RCCCCCCYYMM.LZH where:
- CCCCCC is the 6 digit club number
- YY is the year
- MM is the month you are reporting for
- Mail the .LZH file to email@example.com
- Our system will compare the LZH file you send to the original monthly report and make the necessary masterpoint adjustments. If there are any additional fees dues, someone from Club and Member Services will contact you for credit card information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to see a list of frequently asked questions about ACBLscore®.
The ACBL has launched a major initiative to bring bridge education to current and future club directors – saving the time and expense of travel to director courses. Our first course, ACBLscore for Beginners, shows how to install the program, set up club information, score club games and send electronic reports. This course is now available for DOS and WINDOWS versions for just $20 each. Once you register, you have 30 days to complete the course.
Register for ACBLscore®for Beginners. This link takes you to lms.discoverlink.com/acbl. Click on the Order Courses button, select your course, then click on “Show Shopping Cart” and follow the instructions to order your course. When you register, you will be emailed a User ID and Password. You then will return to the site to access your course.