- School Lesson Plans by Kitty Cooper
- Pre-K -1st Grade Lessons by Donna Compton
- 2nd – 4th Grade Lessons
- Atlanta School Curriculum
Tips for Teaching 4th-5th Grade by Earlye Miller
- Learn to Play Bridge I and II
- FREE lesson software provided by the ACBL
- New England Youth Bridge – Teaching Materials and Lesson Plans
ACBL is proud to introduce its new online Resource Center, your one-stop shop for everything bridge! The ACBL Resource Center is designed to be a convenient, easy-to-use tool that allows members of the bridge community to order or download virtually anything they need to grow the game, support their clubs and improve their skills.
The Resource Center is the new hub for all things bridge, and contains all materials offered by the ACBL in one place. The best part – ordering online is as easy as shopping on Amazon, and EVERYTHING, including shipping, is free.
The Resource Center has materials for players, District and Unit officials, teachers and club owners to do anything from promote their club locally to get started for fundraising for next year’s Longest Day efforts.