* Daily Bulletins require the Adobe Reader plugin. Click here for support information on Daily Bulletins.
If you experience problems viewing the Daily Bulletins:
• You may need to install or update Adobe Reader on your computer. This is the program used to display the Bulletins, which are in PDF format. Use this link to go directly to the install/update page on Adobe's website.
• If Adobe Reader is giving you problems, there are alternative programs for viewing PDFs. One popular program is Foxit Reader.
• Are you trying to read the Bulletins at work? Some network administrators enforce security measures against unknown PDFs, because they can be used to distribute malware. (Don't worry, our Bulletins are completely safe.) If you believe this is the issue, speak with your network administrator.
• If you have your browser's security settings turned up to High, it may prevent you from opening PDFs. If this is the case, try a lower setting.
• If you are running Windows 98, you may experience problems, because the latest version of Adobe Reader won't install on it. Click here to learn how to view PDFs in Windows 98.
• If you continue to experience problems, send an email to the ACBL Webmaster.
** Where are the Results/Recaps? Click here for support information on Results/Recaps.
When Results and Recaps are available for a specific day a link will appear. Clicking the link will take you directly to the corresponding Results or Recaps view page. If you experience problems viewing Results or Recaps, please send an email to the ACBL Webmaster.