New in version 7.88
Fixes NAP qualification codes. Flight B is now 4NB when dbadding. The new version also changes the Junior fund month to January and Grass Roots fund month to May.
- Computer: IBM®-compatible with any version of Windows® or MS-DOS version 3.3 or newer.
- Printer: Any is acceptable. A wide-carriage printer (132 columns) dot matrix will produce recaps that may be easier to read, but a narrow dot matrix, laser or inkjet will be adequate. (Note: Many newer printers require Windows to operate. These printers will work with ACBLscore only in Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP.)
- Keyboard: Should have a numeric keypad separate from the letter keys for easier numeric entry. A separate set of arrow keys is also helpful.
ACBLscore is available for download, using the links at the top right. An operations manual is installed as part of the program disk. To order ACBLscore on CD or 3.5-inch high-density diskettes e-mail ListLabel@acbl.org or phone 662-253-3154. There is a $10 handling charge for this service.
To report bugs, or if you have installation or technical questions: e-mail ACBLscore@acbl.org or phone 662-253-3165.
IBM is a registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
If using Netscape (or any other browser than Internet Explorer) follow these steps:
- Click on “start download.” The dialog box that appears will ask you where to save it. Save to the DESKTOP. Do NOT save it to a: (your floppy diskette drive). Install disks can be created later.
- The download will start and may take 20 minutes with a modem.
- After the download completes, exit from your browser.
- Double click on the desktop icon (ACBL Logo) that represents the downloaded file.
If using Internet Explorer follow these steps:
- Click “Start Download.” The dialog box that appears will give you two options: “Open” or “Save.”
- Click “Open” The download will begin and may take 20 minutes with a modem.
- When you see the “Security Warning” dialog box, click on “Yes.”
After download of ACBLscore is completed you can use it to:
- Start a new installation on your computer.
- Update an existing installation on your computer.
- Create a set of FULL install disks for another computer.
- Create a set of UPDATE disks for another computer.
Note: The DOS version allows you to create 3 1/2″ diskettes to install on another computer. The Windows version does not. The downloaded file must be copied to a CD or USB thumb drive for installation on another computer.
Note: A previous version of ACBLscore is not needed to install.